CULTURAL ENCOUNTERS BLOG REFLECTION

CULTURAL ENCOUNTERS BLOG REFLECTION

On your Cultural Encounters blog, make a new post and complete the following reflection. Be sure to use complete sentences and write in paragraphs.

1. What was one thing you learned from the simulations we played in class? How did this help you understand the essential questions better?
The thing I learn't from the simulations is that Iheard that most of the colonies could have died the first winter.

2. Reading was a part of Cultural Encounters. When you read the books you were asked to think about your reading. What did you learn about your reading while doing this?
That the pilgrims probably weren't very happy during the trip to the new world.

3. Did the journal entries help you to better understand your character? Why or why not? Explain in detail.
Yes because I learnt a lot about a farmer because I was a farmer and the journal entries weren't very hard to do.

4. What was the best part of your presentation? How could it have been improved?
My favorite part was my only part that I had. I think I could have made it a bit more longer.

5. What was the biggest learning you gained from this unit? Explain with details.
That the first winter and the trip were both very hard and boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment